Beracha Payment Solutions provides you with a complete and total package enabling you to take all major credit cards, as well as eCheck and ACH. It also provides you with a guaranteed lowest rate available for all transactions by at least 15%.
WIth our Personalized Payment Solutions Center, you have optional capabilities as well. This includes bricks and mortar swipe devices with the latest chip capabilities and mobile swipe capabilities for all Apple and Android smart phones and related portable devices. With a secured back-end, you can easily enable people to call in payments and donations as well.
Being PCI compliant and protecting cardholder data is not only smart, but a must! Unfortunately when it comes to PCI compliance, not all merchants are getting this message and achieving compliance.
- CertifyPCI™ is an in-house automated web-based PCI tool that provides an easy way to PCI certify qualified merchants and agents.
- Using payment applications that support PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) compliance mitigates emerging security risks.
- CertifyPCI™ is the first and only gateway integrated PCI Compliance software that will provide a client with a turnkey e-commerce solution inclusive of PCI certification.
- Committed to streamline that process for merchants and agents to achieve and maintain a high security posture for their businesses.
- Offers a $50,000 per occurrence insurance for merchants and agents should there be a compromise incident.
- With PCI compliancy status, we allow merchants to unlock sensitive payment information after they have provided the gateway, a current and valid PCI acceptance certificate and are approved by a gateway administrator.
Encrypted End-to-End Retail Swipe
SWIPE enables merchants using card readers to accept card-present transactions by installing a lightweight Windows based point-of-sale software application. It provides merchants and retailers with true end-to-end encryption processing by integrating the MagneSafe Transaction Security Solution.
Immediately locate signed receipts stored in the gateway
Automatically email receipts to customers
Fight disputes with chargeback representment
USEFUL DATAStore up to 20 merchant defined fields in the Customer Vault for future business
Save Money by paying lower card-present rates
Sixty-two percent of companies were subjected to attempted or actual payment fraud in 20141. As the payment processing landscape continues to evolve, the opportunities for fraudulent activity will as well; with the expected rise in credit card use and the advance of mobile payment technology, it is predicted that the need for cyber security around payment processes will only increase.
How does iSpyFraud Work?
With iSpyFraud, merchants will have the ability to:
Who Needs iSpyFraud?
Although most businesses could benefit from advanced security when accepting payments, some merchants are particularly prone to fraud:
1. Association for Financial Professionals, “Payments Fraud and Control Survey: Report of Survey Results,” chase.com, accessed September 2015. Click here to download.
The Customer Vault was designed specifically for businesses of any size to address concerns about handling customer payment information. Visa and MasterCard have instituted the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard to protect cardholder data–wherever it resides–ensuring that members, merchants, and service providers maintain the highest information security standard.
Merchants who utilize the Customer Vault can process transactions and maintain an up-to-date customer database without storing any customer payment details. All sensitive customer data was transmitted through encrypted channels and authorizations, captures, refunds and settlements were managed remotely without storing any cardholder data locally. This gives the merchant unparalleled application flexibility while shifting its liability of PCI compliancy.
The Customer Vault can store both credit card and electronic check payment details. Access to the Customer Vault is granted through a secure online interface. The interface specification is described by an API (Advanced Programmers Interface) Integration Manual which is sent by request to the project manager. The Customer Vault and Payment Gateway interface has been Level 1 PCI compliant since 2004.
Take your storefront with you wherever you go with the iProcess™ mobile application. This application works seamlessly with the iPS Enterprise Encrypted Mobile Card Reader and provides flexibility and convenience to accept credit and debit card payments anywhere via phone or tablet.
- Supported Devices: Apple and Android based devices.
- Swipe solution is hardware encrypted
- Process keyed or swipe transactions with retail rates
- Add multiple MIDs inside the iProcess mobile application
- Geotag the location on receipt
- Capture digital signatures and add tip amount if needed
- Receipts can be emailed or sent via SMS
- Perform full or partial refund via Transaction History Log
- Application is free to download and no additional per transaction fees apply
Skip the double entries and let QuickBooks™
- SyncPay provides support for payment processing from directly within QuickBooks™
- Compatible with QuickBooks Pro™, QuickBooks Premier™ and QuickBooks Enterprise™
- Allows merchants to pay invoices
- Generate sales receipts
- Process batch transactions and view batch reports
- All features can be don without ever leaving QuickBooks™
- Process multiple payments against open invoices at the touch of a button
- SyncPay also includes support for end-to-end encrypted card present swiped transactions after attaching a hardware encrypted secure card reader
Payer Authentication, also known as Verified by Visa (VbV) and MasterCard SecureCode™, are security protocols developed by Visa and MasterCard that allow consumers to shop online more securely. Visa and MasterCard also give back to eCommerce businesses that enable these programs by providing chargeback protection and lower interchange rates.
What are the benefits of Verfied by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode?
With the programs, Visa and MasterCard aim to increase consumer confidence in online shopping and reduce fraud. To encourage 3-D Secure adoption, Visa and MasterCard offer significant merchant benefits including:
- Fraudulent chargeback protection (per the rules of Visa and MasterCard)
- Interchange discounts averaging 20 basis points
- Dramatic reduction in the fraud screening costs and manual review
- Higher AOV (Average Order Value); secure, confident Customers spend more
- Free and automatic platform upgrades
- Expand internationally, risk-free
- Consumer brand loyalty and security
Electronic Check/ ACH
Even as credit cards become more and more prevalent in the market, ACH use trends continue to rise. Why? Because ACH is multipurpose; there are many ways to utilize the ACH network, including:
Why Should I Use ACH?
ACH transactions offer many potential benefits to merchants who make ACH available to their customers, or use the ACH network for administrative functions. Some of those benefits include:
Who Should Use ACH?
Just about every merchant who processes transactions is eligible to use the ACH network, but there are certain merchants who might benefit above others, including:
Electronic Invoicing enables merchants to invoice customers via e-mail and allows customers to make payments by following an embedded link. Invoices are generated with line-by-line detailed information and automatically converted to PDFs that are attached and sent to the customer’s e-mail address.
|MANAGE YOUR RESOURCES WISELY|
Streamline the billing process by reducing the time it takes to manage the paperwork and get paid
|REAL-TIME INVOICE CREATION & DELIVERY|
Encourage faster payments
No need for merchants to store sensitive data eliminating the most rigorous of PCI compliance issues
Maintain more complete and secure records with our enhanced reporting system
|ACCEPT FULL OR PARTIAL PAYMENTS|
Ability to accept multiple, full or partial payments in different forms
|SUPPORT MULTIPLE CURRENCIES & TAX STRUCTURES|
Supports over 90 currencies
Featured here is only a glimpse of what Beracha Payment Solutions has to offer. We also include Transaction Reporting and Complete Integration with all Beracha software platforms. Contact us for more information about how we can work together with your company to provide the perfect payment solution for you.
With Beracha Payment solutions, transactions are always accessable and easy to search.
- See your current status
- Search a date range
- See payment information for individual transactions
- View all payments within a batch or day
- Void or refund a transaction
- Print or email a receipt
- Export all search results to an excel spreadsheet
Beracha Payment solutions completely integrates with all of our Beracha software platforms. Beracha payment solutions are featured with all nSpire social donation engines and donor portals. This makes managing payments easy and seamless on all types of interfaces.
Payment Solutions Video:
For more information about how our Personalized Payment Solutions Center works, see our video: