Being PCI compliant and protecting cardholder data is not only smart, but a must! Unfortunately when it comes to PCI compliance, not all merchants are getting this message and achieving compliance.
According to a recent study conducted by Verizon, only 1 in 10 merchants are fully compliant with PCI DSS 2.0. It’s clear that merchants could use some help in this area and Certify PCI™ is the perfect tool for the job; its web-based assessment truly simplifies the process and helps merchants to become compliant.
- CertifyPCI™ is an in-house automated web-based PCI tool that provides an easy way to PCI certify qualified merchants and agents.
- Using payment applications that support PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) compliance mitigates emerging security risks.
- CertifyPCI™ is the first and only gateway integrated PCI Compliance software that will provide a client with a turnkey e-commerce solution inclusive of PCI certification.
- Committed to streamline that process for merchants and agents to achieve and maintain a high security posture for their businesses.
- Offers a $50,000 per occurrence insurance for merchants and agents should there be a compromise incident.
- With PCI compliancy status, we allow merchants to unlock sensitive payment information after they have provided the gateway, a current and valid PCI acceptance certificate and are approved by a gateway administrator.